price check

Teg96

i went to a shop to ask how much would it b to paint my type r wing and put it on and he said 225...i feel thats too much just for that or is dat a good price????......thanx

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
that's way too much to have a wing painted. i just had one painted at a local shop for $125 cash and they did it that same day.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
it depends on the quality you want. $225 really doesn't sound too bad to me. are they well-known? shops will usually let you check out their previous work if you ask.

if you want to CHEAP (quality and price), check out maaco. lol

Spody02

Name: Cody
thats with them putting it on?
if so its not hard at all to put it on, save yourself some money and pick up a screw driver
haha
thats all it is, just open your hatch and there is 4 screws

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
macco do ok work it more prep then any thing my buddy's and eg where macco good both where sick and lasted

Teg96

the thing is dat im good friends wit his son too...i knew him since i was like 10 and that price is still too much....u want it milano red or howeva u spell that....

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
macco do ok work it more prep then any thing my buddy's and eg where macco good both where sick and lasted
Maaco sucks (most of them anyway). They don't take enough time out to prep the car, etc. That's too important to skimp on. A cheap paint job is a cheap paint job.

Teg96 -- how's the rest of your paint on your car?

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
Maaco sucks (most of them anyway). They don't take enough time out to prep the car, etc. That's too important to skimp on. A cheap paint job is a cheap paint job.

Teg96 -- how's the rest of your paint on your car?
ya if u have macco prep ur car then ur dumb:lol:

Teg96

well to tell u the truth on the rest of the paint on my car....most of it is great its still the same red no paint jobs but some places like my hood and mayb 1 more lil area round the bottom near my rear tire are pinkish....so when i do get the wing painted it still might not match since my paintjob is so old and fadin....im handwaxing it from time to time to see if i can save it for now until i can afford a paintjob and the paint seems alot better then b4 alot of ppl noticed also