00' eclipse gt v6 vs my LS Teggy!!

heykosal

Angkorian
DSM FTL :thumbdown
Yeah I definitely dug Mitz before they were in financial ruin. I mean, the D is barely 5 years old and already starting to rust, trim pieces are loose and the interior rattles like crazy. The car is classified as "large" but has less interior room than the previous gen. Accords. Late model Mitsubishi engineering FTL. I mean c'mon their V6's barely make more power than Honda's 4-bangers.

But iron block torque FTW!!

dude why are you talking shit giving him such a hard time ? this isnt HT or TI so get that negative shit outta here.
Right?

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
DSM FTL :thumbdown
00+ Eclipse's are NOT DSM's.

Your knowledge FTL

:lol: the 08s are good but the 00 is weeksauce and slow as poop
I hate both. The new ones are huge and heavy. They drive like shit IMO. Way to big and nose heavy for what is supposed to be a compact performance car

The 00-05 are just plain ugly

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
I hate both. The new ones are huge and heavy. They drive like shit IMO. Way to big and nose heavy for what is supposed to be a compact performance car

The 00-05 are just plain ugly
hush what do you know about any mitsu :lol:
and yeah i hate both also but the newer v6s are in the 14s i believe with a good driver where the 00-05 were in the 15s with a great driver lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yeah, the 00-05 GT are running around the middle 15's. The GTS isn't much quicker. The 06+ is in the mid 14's.

The Teggy LS runs around the vicinity of 16 flats stock so a GT is beatable if you out drive the other guy