00' eclipse gt v6 vs my LS Teggy!!

PA_Tegra

Soo commin from the bowlin lanes!! this kid i know from HS pulls up to me and revs he stock eclipse! i laff!! I tell him let go from a 30 roll!! soo wee did and i left him 4 1/2 cars behind me... I laff!! but out of no where i z/06 vette come flyin pass me doing at least 120+... i cry!!! but still it was soo funnyy when the kid rev his pos!! sounded like a lil r/c car!! cant wait to post on his MySpace how bad i spanked him!! >_> should bet him his g/f shes pretty hott!! would of made him scream like ja rule in Fast and Ferious!! ""MONICCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAA"" lmao!! that movie started the whole rice thing!!! fuck movie producers!!! later all!!!! Teggs ftw!!!!!8)

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Soo commin from the bowlin lanes!! this kid i know from HS pulls up to me and revs he stock eclipse! i laff!! I tell him let go from a 30 roll!! soo wee did and i left him 4 1/2 cars behind me... I laff!! but out of no where i z/06 vette come flyin pass me doing at least 120+... i cry!!! but still it was soo funnyy when the kid rev his pos!! sounded like a lil r/c car!! cant wait to post on his MySpace how bad i spanked him!! >_> should bet him his g/f shes pretty hott!! would of made him scream like ja rule in Fast and Ferious!! ""MONICCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAA"" lmao!! that movie started the whole rice thing!!! fuck movie producers!!! later all!!!! Teggs ftw!!!!!8)
What year eclipse? Because if it was a newer one (not trying to call you a lier) I really dout this happened I test drove a new v6 eclipse when I was in the market for a new car and a LS teg would have no chance. The new eclipse v6 is putting out 246 hp to the block.

PA_Tegra

bs story??? not even! the driver had no skill at all!! plus his car was pos!! dude have no reason to lie about racin on a fourm!!

patrick4588

Integra God
that was me in the vette. get your weight up. i posted the story on the vette forums about 2 slow ass ricers having a cripple race

heykosal

Angkorian
An '08 GT V6 shitted on my GSR a couple months ago...not soo bad though he just walked me, didn't run.

Anyways the previous model Eclipse V6's only put out like 200hp at the crank. Nothing special.

Before MIVEC, Mitsubishi seemed to go by the old adage "No replacement for displacement."

But then again, my Diamante 3.5L and only 205hp? What gives?

Last edited:

DCstatus

is JDM status
An '08 GT V6 shitted on my GSR a couple months ago...not soo bad though he just walked me, didn't run.

Anyways the previous model Eclipse V6's only put out like 200hp at the crank. Nothing special.

Before MIVEC, Mitsubishi seemed to go by the old adage "No replacement for displacement."

But then again, my Diamante 3.5L and only 205hp? What gives?

DSM FTL :thumbdown