Sound System in Stock 94 LS

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
couple hudred for good speakers. But look at ebay, people sell em all the time, I just sold a pair of polk 6.5's for 45 delivered and those were great speakers too.

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
The speakers in my stock Integra LS suck! They rattle and shake at the lowest volume. I'm looking to replace them with new speakers and eventually plan on buying a double-din stereo/headset. Im pretty sure that there is only four speakers in the car total. Does anyone know the size of the speakers that I should get and what brand is a good buy. I'm looking for above average sound quality. Also, what is a good stereo/headset that I should buy??
i work at best buy and i did the same thing, i got alpine type s's $100 for 4 of em, usually $100 for just 2 for the doors and back seat, i gotta sony xplode head unit for $100, usually 250, got a 1600 watt infinity amp for $150, usually 309, and a infinity dual voice coil 12'' sub for $45, usually 150. if you have a friend that works at best buy, ask em for a favor you save ALOT . it bumps realllyy loud even when its not even half way on the boost controller, u might also wanna remove your sunroof visor when you do get any system cause it might rattle real bad and get really fuckin frustrating, i took my shit off.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i work at best buy and i did the same thing, i got alpine type s's for the doors and back seat, i gotta sony xplode head unit, infinity 1600 watt amp and a single infitity dual voice coil 12'', it bumps loud as hell not even at half way on the bass controler, might wanna remove your sunroof visor because itll rattle and sound very annoying, and expect ur trunk to rattle too along with anything with zippers and shit in ur trunk. !
I got my Sony Xplod head unit from best buy. I like the fact that it already has an aux jack. Unlike the Alpine and Pioneer ones which I'd have to buy a separate adapter for my iPod.

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
I have a sony xplod too, I love it. Plus its blue so it goes real nice with my blue leds in the cluster and my blue screen on my xm radio. Now all I have to do is change over my climate controls then I'll be set.

sonicvybe

new driver
sorry to butt in...but i much prefer the sound of 8000 revolutions per minute...but i keep the cd for guests. :)

"Audio CD players read their discs at a constant 150KB/s and thus must vary the disc's rotational speed from around 500 r/min when reading at the innermost edge, and 180 r/min at the outer edge."

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
sorry to butt in...but i much prefer the sound of 8000 revolutions per minute...but i keep the cd for guests. :)

"Audio CD players read their discs at a constant 150KB/s and thus must vary the disc's rotational speed from around 500 r/min when reading at the innermost edge, and 180 r/min at the outer edge."
u confused me mannn lol