Loudest Exhaust

Spody02

Name: Cody
i stock pipes on my car and when i got pulled over he tryed to tell my exhaust was illegal
i was like wtf that is oem and then he got pissed and was like you really wanna yell at me
and then never gave me a ticket
but i think i can cars are loud enough with just stock pipes
but then you dont get good air flow, so have to go louder
i think its dumb when people want an exhaust to be louder
you should be doing it for performance, for better air flow
not to sound fast
just my 2 cents

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
had an Apexi N1 and i got tired of it within a year. its just too loud i miss my old skunk2 not too loud with a shitload of bass. now i have an RSR exmag its nice but i sometimes miss a little more exhaust note.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
had an Apexi N1 and i got tired of it within a year. its just too loud i miss my old skunk2 not too loud with a shitload of bass. now i have an RSR exmag its nice but i sometimes miss a little more exhaust note.
I think a Greddy SP2 would be somewhere in between.

IntegraTuner

if you could find the rsr ex mag gt2 exhaust, get that. that is the motha effin loudest exhaust ever! its straight pipin design goes straight back to the hangers under the axle instead of over the inside like usual exhausts. Looks sick too! angles and from a distance, you see the straight piping all the way back.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
why would anyone buy the RSR exhaust? im sure its expensive. im not going to look up a price for it because it has a name brand, meaning big money...you could very easily make a replica ofthat same exhaust.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Maybe everybody on CI doesnt own a bunch of piping, mufflers, welder, flanges, and a mandrel bender......

I know I don't own a mandrel bender, and I sure as hell wont use crush bent from a shitty local shop.

imports901

Yes it's expensive but you pay for the quality, i'm pretty sure it's got some r&d behind it too, I've heard something about the joint that the gt2 has isn't as restrictive as a normal flange or something like that. The price is about right for any kind of exhaust that's name brand like that. Personally if i didn't have this Hks exhaust on my car i'd get an rsr ex-mag or an apexi ws2 just my 2 cents tho.

sonicvybe

new driver
Maybe everybody on CI doesnt own a bunch of piping, mufflers, welder, flanges, and a mandrel bender......

I know I don't own a mandrel bender, and I sure as hell wont use crush bent from a shitty local shop.
a mandrel bender machine can cost as much as 20 grand....:lol: