Loudest Exhaust

99jdmgsr

lol i kn ow... man i would not want a exhuast now.... i took of my muffler before.. it got anoying after couple weeks

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
i was at the races last weekend there was a da with no headers or exhuast... that shit was hella loud i had to close my ears when he raced....
people refuse to race my brothers civic more than once, open dump tube means business.
more than once people have complained about it after a race, one guys girlfriend was screaming because her ears hurt. haha.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i ran open downpipe for nearly 2 months. it was pretty obnoxious. the whole car (especially the floor) would vibrate from 3k rpm and up.

before the turbo i was running just a mid pipe from my header and cat. it was slightly louder then an N1 style setup but it sounded kinda nice up at top end

but besides that... this thread is kind of gay :thumbs up lol

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
Thanks guys for the help! I'm having a hard time deciding between the RS-R Ex-mag GTII and the Buddy Club Spec II. Out of these too, which one would look nicer though?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'd go with the RS*R, the Spec II doesnt look like it has a muffler. That could be a bitch to get inspected, or go with the Buddy Club Spec III

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I just watched the Spec II vids, sounds like shit IMO.
The fact is, all 4-bangers sound like shit with straight pipes. The more cylinders, the better the sound. I heard a brand new BMW 335i with straight pipes and shit sounded gorgeous.