Loudest Exhaust

jdm jon

problem with the RS-R Ex-mag GTII is that ud have a limited lowering hight becuase the piping hangs low and goes under the lower control arm instead of over it. my friend has it on his hatch, sounds decent but the way it was designed it hangs lower then other aftermarket exhuast.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
problem with the RS-R Ex-mag GTII is that ud have a limited lowering hight becuase the piping hangs low and goes under the lower control arm instead of over it. my friend has it on his hatch, sounds decent but the way it was designed it hangs lower then other aftermarket exhuast.
I noticed that too. Whoever designed the piping to be like that was a dumbass.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm running the Apexi N1, it's really loud. I can't stand it, i'm too old to deal with that noise in a daily.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'm 19 and I hate loud cars.

I'm actually thinking about taking off my SRI because of how loud it is....

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm 19 and I hate loud cars.

I'm actually thinking about taking off my SRI because of how loud it is....
I think I'd be annoyed if I had a loud exhaust driving daily. If I only drove the DB8 on weekends, then that's a different story.

Are you serious Kutch? You think your intake is too loud?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, yeah. it is loud. My exhaust was good by itself, but then I put the SRI on and holy hell did it get loud. it's fine when I'm under like... 30% throttle, but if you go anything over that it gets really loud.