need a quik teg

black*DC*

whats up , I converted my auto ls integra into a manual and threw in a b16 tranny and i wanted to know how can i get more boost . with some simple things that dont cost to much

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
whats up , I converted my auto ls integra into a manual and threw in a b16 tranny and i wanted to know how can i get more boost . with some simple things that dont cost to much
You mean more power right?

Welcome to CI!

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
For starts...if you want boost, you'll have to go the forced induction route lol. Also by "quick" do you mean a teg that will be "quick" for autocrossing or "fast" for drag racing? Pick one of the two and that will help people guide you with what parts work for a particular setup and can get you the most bang for your buck.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
For starts...if you want boost, you'll have to go the forced induction route lol. Also by "quick" do you mean a teg that will be "quick" for autocrossing or "fast" for drag racing? Pick one of the two and that will help people guide you with what parts work for a particular setup and can get you the most bang for your buck.
I think he meant "power" when he said, "boost". LOL!

black*DC*

I had those on my CB7. They were ok for DD. They won't last too long. I can tell you that much. You should start a build-up thread in the Members Rides section so we can all check out your DC4.
yea they are a little bouncy , but i think i mess them up when i slamed my car. I had like an inch of clearence between the ground and my oil pan