New To Site

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Thanks what sucks is that I don't have any descent auto parts stores in my area have to mail order.
For suspension parts, you mean? Or just parts for the tune-up?? lol Because that would suck...

Check out our 'Where To Buy and Not Buy' section here on CI. You'll find some good places.

corchi

well I am not so much worried about comfort as I am performance, and as far as tune up what more other than using full synthetic, and good plugs and wires?

G3GirL

There could be a lot of things that could use replacing on a car this old. How many miles are on it?

corchi

this car was owned by a woman with OCD I am just hitting 70k miles. I just finally had to replace the brakes and rotors up front.

corchi

I was thinking exhaust but I am torn between twin loop and catback I don't want it to sound like a lawnmore, I want it to have some cojones.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I was thinking exhaust but I am torn between twin loop and catback I don't want it to sound like a lawnmore, I want it to have some cojones.
WTF? Torn between twin-loop and catback? A twin-loop can also be a catback system.

Twin-loop - style of muffler.

Catback - exhaust system that begins from the catalytic converter and ends at the muffler.

G3GirL

this car was owned by a woman with OCD I am just hitting 70k miles. I just finally had to replace the brakes and rotors up front.
Almost time for a major tune-up.

Do a bit of researching before modding to find out what works best for you and what'll help you reach your car's goal.

corchi

my bad on the exhaust you are right I did know that I meant should I do an entire exhaust change headers and all or a cat back, also what is better twin loop or standard muffler

yunwawa

Welcome to CI,
An Ls huh? hm there's alot you could do to that engine. Put a vtech head on there, type R/skunk2 intake manifold, headers and exhaust system, pulley set, spark plug and wires, strut and tower bars, don't forget the brakes, short shifter and upgraded clutch as well as the injectors, fuel pump regulator, adj cam gears and cams, hondata/ piggyback system, fuel pump, wire tuck, valves and retainers, a stroker kit, blueprint the engine, studs,gaskets, oil pan. There's a couple things. Start with the pully kit.

Or put on a b18c1/b16a1 head on it. I went with type R jdm things