New To Site

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wouldnt start with the pulley kit, I would make sure the motor is reliable first. Do you know when the timing belt was changed last? Have you considered boosting the LS or a swap?

corchi

well I read a thread on Honda Tech about an ls/vtec conversion but it sounds like a pain in the ass, and I have looked at other engines to swap. That is the part of the car that I am most leery about. I don't think the belt has ever been changed

corchi

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have scoped out the tein s-tech and tokino shocks. now i am looking at an exhaust system in the opinions of those that know what would be a good header and exhaust combo?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have scoped out the tein s-tech and tokino shocks. now i am looking at an exhaust system in the opinions of those that know what would be a good header and exhaust combo?
It's *Tokico* BTW. Can't go wrong with a GReddy header and exhaust.

corchi

sorry it's am here to early to spell right

corona88

its a good combo for spring/shocks. atleast im not listing coilovers cause then that'll get your heart beating.
If you want a good ride get springs. For example h&r's are good ride and decent drop, skunk2 if you want the tire at the fender. Struts i really dont know much about myself. Coilover are a bit of a rough ride but depends on which ones you go. I have PIC's but many people go with teins as well. Skunk2's i heard throw you out of the car cause itsso bouncy. (WHAT I HEARD)--------I hope that helped a bit

PS- PIC's FTW

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
sorry it's am here to early to spell right
It's cool man. No need to apologize.

If you want a good ride get springs. For example h&r's are good ride and decent drop, skunk2 if you want the tire at the fender. Struts i really dont know much about myself. Coilover are a bit of a rough ride but depends on which ones you go. I have PIC's but many people go with teins as well. Skunk2's i heard throw you out of the car cause itsso bouncy. (WHAT I HEARD)--------I hope that helped a bit

PS- PIC's FTW
TEIN and Eibach springs are pretty good. Have tried them both and was very pleased with their quality. As for coilovers... TEIN FTMFW!

corchi

Well I am going for the Tein S-tech coilovers and trying to find the tokico shocks and struts cheaper than I have seen them