94-01 integra rear wiper removal

eg9

Here is a link I found with all the part numbers for removal of the rear wiper on the 94-01 integra's. Gives the Honda part numbers of the plug, gromet and bolt. Even shows you how to do it if your not sure how it's done.

These parts also work on the 92-05 civic hatch and not sure but I think the 02-05 RSX if your wanting to remove the rear wipers on those.

http://sandmracing.com/rearwiperremoval.html

Last edited:

kcombs

GS=goes slow
damm good find

if i remember they look like acura numbers(don't hold that against me cant remember)

Bizkit64

Yo?
er which part is the 90301, on the OEM honda site I am getting 3 kinds.

NUT, FLANGE (6MM
NUT, PAINT CUTTING (6MM)
NUT, PAINT CUTTING (6MM)

eg9

er which part is the 90301, on the OEM honda site I am getting 3 kinds.

NUT, FLANGE (6MM
NUT, PAINT CUTTING (6MM)
NUT, PAINT CUTTING (6MM)

The 90301 is the plug itself, The guy at Honda has 396443 written beside what I had written down. Cost at Honda is around $22 for that part number and the bolt is $1.50. The bolt part number is the 90156 but the guy at Honda put 316443 beside it when I gave him the list. Not sure what the numbers mean that he wrote down but he wrote the prices which I had listed. The gromet on mine is fine so I will just reuse mine but the part number for the gromet is a Acura part number.

eg9

damm good find

if i remember they look like acura numbers(don't hold that against me cant remember)

They might all be Acura part numbers but the guy at Honda found two of them, the plug and bolt. They were for the 95 civic hatchback dx model. Had to pick the model that didn't have a rear wiper as standard equipment.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
will this work on a 91 teg? i just swapped hatchs for a spoilerless one..and it doesnt have a wiper, just has a ghetto plug..

eg9

Just installed the plug on mine fits great. The part numbers on the receipt from Honda are:
90156-SH3-000 bolt/washer 10mm bolt w/ washer on it maybe an inch long
90301-SR3-000 Nut(the plug) that goes into hole

Cost all of about $25 for everything but you will need a washer to hold the bolt on the inside of the hatch. Just a flat washer that's big enough to hold the bolt on the inside of hatch. Took about 15 minutes to swap it out

Still looking for a set of the 98-01 oem teg foglights if anyone has a set they are selling.

Last edited:

Bizkit64

Yo?
Just installed the plug on mine fits great. The part numbers on the receipt from Honda are:
90156-SH3-000 bolt/washer 10mm bolt w/ washer on it maybe an inch long
90301-SR3-000 Nut(the plug) that goes into hole

Cost all of about $25 for everything but you will need a washer to hold the bolt on the inside of the hatch. Just a flat washer that's big enough to hold the bolt on the inside of hatch. Took about 15 minutes to swap it out

Still looking for a set of the 98-01 oem teg foglights if anyone has a set they are selling.
Yeah I went to my Honda dealership today and ordered parts

90156 & 90301.

They said they have never even seen part #76707. And when I told the guy what i was doing on my ACURA he completly freaked out and claimed it was an Acura only part...

So my parts should come in from New Jer. tommorow morning!

eg9

Yeah I went to my Honda dealership today and ordered parts

90156 & 90301.

They said they have never even seen part #76707. And when I told the guy what i was doing on my ACURA he completly freaked out and claimed it was an Acura only part...

So my parts should come in from New Jer. tommorow morning!

lol yea I think the #76707 is the Acura part # for the window gromet for the 94-01 integra but, yea they were confused on that one here also

EvoEnvy

will this work on a 91 teg? i just swapped hatchs for a spoilerless one..and it doesnt have a wiper, just has a ghetto plug..

there should be a plug on your firewall that is an EXACT fit for the rear glass, pull that off, remove your wiper assembly, plug your rear window with some silicone and your good to go! Did this with my 93 DA

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im suprised you guys wanted to get rid of the wiper .... the glass is so flat i love having mine especially if im around town or when i go snowboarding

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
im suprised you guys wanted to get rid of the wiper .... the glass is so flat i love having mine especially if im around town or when i go snowboarding
x2 i swear i use mine way too much!!! and snowboarding FTMFW!!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
my only gripe is that theres no intermittent setting .... when the fuck would you need that shit on constant? Aint like youre drivin down the freeway in reverse

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i've only used mine when my car was dirty and it was sprinkling...to back up out of a parking space. lol other than that, i've never used mine. i've just recently taken it off. it serves no purpose for me.