94-01 integra rear wiper removal

eg9

I never use the rear wiper. Never used it on any of the other cars I have owned with one.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i use mine when it rains...but thats about it...but i do use it enough i think ill keep it. although it does look much cleaner without it...

Bizkit64

Yo?
I mean from the looks of it. It seems like a 5min installation lol... I prob well just leave it off during the summer, but during the winter if I see snow or somethn in the forecast just reinstall for the time being.

Bizkit64

Yo?
Just got it in! Very easy, bit of a pain to get that damn wire out of the motor... Is it suppose to not tighten all the way down? I can kind of still rotate the plug.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
i use my wiper all the time. but i swapped my hatch (had spolier and was rusted) for a non spoiler non rusted hatch. didnt realize right away that it didnt have a wiper because it was a quick swap because it was pretty cold out. i still keep going to use it but its not there, and i cant hardly see out the back window anyways. its got some pretty dark tint on it. and i think ill tint the side rear windows to match.