My gsr re-furb thread

GA-Beast

Owner
ya all these hopes of getting that skyline made me neglect my teg for the past 3 weeks ...which wont happen EVER again, no matter what. So no I'm gunna bring my gsr back to showroom quality like it was when i bought it. Plus some other upgrades too... heres the list in no particular order:

INTERIOR

Leather seats and door inserts.
New floor mats in the front
Neuspeed shortshifter

Exterior

new bumper and type R lip
Possibly CF hood
type s sideskirts
mugen style rear valences
Type R wing
New paint job...i'm thinkn crisp wet paint candy apple red with a hint of gold flake:lol:

Suspension

suggestions on shocks n springs
new lower arms for front and rear too
rear strut
camber kits for front & rear

UNDER THE HOOD

Wrinkle red valve cover
red radiator hose or killer glass...havent decided
red sparkplug wires
DC strut bar
Koyo radiator
skunk 2 IM
AEM fuel rail
500 cc injectors
skunk 2 68mm TB
Port n Polished Head job
BC spings and CAMS
AEM cam gears
Aem pulley kit

Thats about it for now...so plz post suggestions, ...the first upgrade will be here this weekend!!!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
umm think that's a dumb idea. stock injectors are fine. 310s would be plenty. Anything over that will be way too much and you'll need engine man. to tune them down

db_r

!ocsic
^^ why are you spamming around ?
he's asking for suggestions, not stupid little comments.... (and this is why team-integra is the way they are...)

back on topic...
suspension, depends on what you're doign with the car... I love my skunk2 full coilovers...

GSratedR

Rated R
^^ why are you spamming around ?
he's asking for suggestions, not stupid little comments.... (and this is why team-integra is the way they are...)

back on topic...
suspension, depends on what you're doign with the car... I love my skunk2 full coilovers...
hahaha lol @ team integra because it is true. i lurk around there from time to time but CI is way better because were not full of douche bags.****great success****
i had Skunk2 coilovers on my del swol and it was one of the better feeling rides, for honda, that i have had the chance to been in.:D they are not cheap but you know what they say "Do it once, and do it right."