My gsr re-furb thread

sonicvybe

new driver
i say dont do any engine mods yet...work on suspension + tires first..then brakes...then interior..then engine...cause i dont think 500 cc injectors should be the first thing to think about here...:)

GA-Beast

Owner
ya i think suspension should come first...i wanna do alot of research b4 i start messin around with the engine...

sold my blacks 2day and put on my back ups ...MB7's with some gforces..also picked up some new break pads and some drilled n slotted rotors...gunna put em on this weekend...i got some extra cash this weekend ..($200) what else should i go with ?

GA-Beast

Owner
ok i bought acrites built gsr head, but i bought a ton of parts to upgrade it. I also began another motor build for a later swap. i've spent most of my time in the last few months researching and taking in knowledge about how hondas work...expanding my comprehension. Also with my local scene blowing up like it did, me and some friends purchased a legend with a c32a5. looking forward to that one. i have a build thread on another site which i will post next week, but for now i'll just bump this thread.

oh ya i'd like to thank the haters from here, (you know who you are), u inspired me to keep going

yunwawa

a 62mm throttle body will do just fine if you're looking to upgrade it. if you have a gsr head than get a type R or similar type intake cam and valves. Some great show pieces are mugen parts. I have the full exhaust system and it doesn't even compare to other companies I've used in the past.