Maintenance Done, now 1st PROJECT!!

Integra Mom

JDMxDB8, Question Please :)

I was looking at your members thread and you have listed you are running the Falken's.

I've been looking at them for quite a while (not just for the teg), was wondering what your opinion regarding ride and ROI?

tsu878

"Supersonic Vtec fun"
hey girl i got some super street coilovers and toyo tire (215/40/17) upper and lower strut bars front and back and my 98 gsr stick to the road like "white on rice" all and all do what you and your son would like family style.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I was looking at your members thread and you have listed you are running the Falken's.

I've been looking at them for quite a while (not just for the teg), was wondering what your opinion regarding ride and ROI?
The Falken Azenis RT-615 is an excellent tire for daily driving. The ride is fairly smooth and quiet. Cornering ablilites will definitely increase as well. And don't be worried about wet conditions, because these tires grip surprisingly well in the rain. I would have to rate the ROI a 10/10. They didn't cost too much either. Got a set of four for $340. I hope my review helped.

sonicvybe

new driver
hmm..sounds tite! ok here goes...

suspension - i'd go with fully adjustable coilovers, (the strut + spring assembly all in one) since your at the dragon thing i bet has a lot of hilly corners...with a Fully Adjustable Coilover u can adjust to many different settings depending on the weather/road conditions...make individual corners of the car softer...If you do go with full coilovers, probably $900 - $1500 i'd guess for street coilovers...you should have a great solid setup to begin with and the ability to change settings...as much as the coilover allows you to...then again if you know exactly what you want the suspension to be like, u cud get away with a nice spring+shock setup.

(sorry bad grammar..esl)

sonicvybe

new driver
The Falken Azenis RT-615 is an excellent tire for daily driving. The ride is fairly smooth and quiet. Cornering ablilites will definitely increase as well. And don't be worried about wet conditions, because these tires grip surprisingly well in the rain. I would have to rate the ROI a 10/10. They didn't cost too much either. Got a set of four for $340. I hope my review helped.
Falken Azenis RT-615 are great from what reviews I have read...it also depends on the driving conditions, I don't know what the conditions of that dragon road are like...never seen it..

Integra Mom

Falken Azenis RT-615 are great from what reviews I have read...it also depends on the driving conditions, I don't know what the conditions of that dragon road are like...never seen it..
This website will give you an idea: http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

All the roads leading to my little burg are like this one :D and if we want to take it easy, we take the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I have decided to go with adjustable coilovers, maybe overkill for me though....Even with the shot suspension, this gal handles extremely well. I'm looking forward to playing though. I will need to add the strut bars from what I am reading here on this site. I know I have said I am not the sayer of cool in this household but this is SOOO KEWL!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
This website will give you an idea: http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

All the roads leading to my little burg are like this one :D and if we want to take it easy, we take the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I have decided to go with adjustable coilovers, maybe overkill for me though....Even with the shot suspension, this gal handles extremely well. I'm looking forward to playing though. I will need to add the strut bars from what I am reading here on this site. I know I have said I am not the sayer of cool in this household but this is SOOO KEWL!
If you don't wanna go with anything over a G, you can opt for Function and Form Type II or Skunk2 Pro-C coilovers. Both are dampening and height adjustable.

molezy7

x2 great coilover systems and they dont break the bank like a good set of teins or other full coilover set ups do, really something to look into

also upgrade your sway bar, for me its one of the best things i did to my suspension set up, tower bars work to an extent but not as noticable as upgrading to a larger sway bar id say save up for a nice set of full coilovers as well as an itr sway bar just my two cents

Integra Mom

? regarding tower sway

I am seeing evidence that they were installed previously but not currently, after doing the maintenance (i.e. timing belt, etc.), putting car on jack stands...I do see value in front... what do you think? Or, should I simply wait and see? (yep, that is where my engine mount concern came from).