So, another one bites the dust

crzy azn

is crzy
Sigh...I need something that doesnt exceed 20 mph.

So I went to changelanes from the fast to middle. Took it too hard and swiped a truck in the slow lane bouncing me over the slam the wall on the fast lane side. Spun and came back around to hit another truck in the side, bounced back and rear ended the wall again came back hit the same truck again. Spun around back facing the fast lane wall and a big ass truck slammed into my driver side crushing my side.

The B piller slamed into me pretty hard, but im OK.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Damn that looks pretty bad. Glad you're ok man.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
took it too hard? I'm confused. you just went over too far?

damn bro... that sucks. I almost hit someone like that too. I didn't see him there at all. lucky my passanger saw him!

Glad you're okay tho!

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Ugh,...It pains me much to see those pics,...I remeber finding it and calling the seller of the car for Crzy Azn,....Driving him to meet the guy,...Test driving the car,....Taking him to get it,....Driving it home when he got it (don't remeber why?)

One of my fav. Integras,...was such a beautiful db8.

Sigh...I need something that doesnt exceed 20 mph.
Get a moped,...:lol:

Last edited:

crzy azn

is crzy
wait, is that chippenham?
yes. it happened in the same fucking spot that my other accident happened last year, except gling the other direction.

and about the blades..im not selling anythingnyet until i get another car. im swaping over everything and then selling parts from the car i buy.

right now i plan on getting a db8 shell, and a rhd clip at the same time and after installing the clip install my motor and interior and then ill be set with my oringinal plans.