New motor

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
alright, so sometime in the spring time im goin to try and look into buying a new motor for my car. what im wanting to know is, whats the best bang for the buck. im not looking at doing anything too crazy im only wantin to spend after total of everything around 4 grand, so what do you all think i should be looking into

posHonda

Are you doing it yourself? You can grab a gsr for cheaper than $4k and you should be good if you dont want anything crazy.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I got mad at the one I built, first time, it wasn't what I expected, then I realized I the stock timing doesn't work and I it needed to be tuned. Worked awesome for the guy I sold it to lol. Now I know what to do and they work awesome. Did one for a freind a while back, it put down over 200 with 82mm bore, minor port job, skunk stage 2s and an rmf header. Very mild, great daily, cost him under 3000 without the header.

posHonda

I got mad at the one I built, first time, it wasn't what I expected, then I realized I the stock timing doesn't work and I it needed to be tuned. Worked awesome for the guy I sold it to lol. Now I know what to do and they work awesome. Did one for a freind a while back, it put down over 200 with 82mm bore, minor port job, skunk stage 2s and an rmf header. Very mild, great daily, cost him under 3000 without the header.
lol you do realize how much the RMF header costs right? And it is one of the main reasons why he was able to make those numbers.