NC/SC meet

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
<--neon guy. i might bring the 96 down there this yr. that way you guys dont have to worry bout bein beat so bad :lol:

MrGurley

************5-0
no, just a BIG DORK in high school and got into the "nuke" program early. been navy since i was 18, retired at 38, now going back to teach full time. last 5 years in the navy were at nnptc/great lakes, il (fitness and bootcamp training-not all-nukes- now i'm back to teaching dorks.haha- hey- we looked at homes in tall pines!cool.

\\hey- i'm not a tight ass! i'm not looking for a bowling partner on here- just some buddies to yap with and get to know who drive tegs-i'm not cryin', i've not been offended, i just answered everything you all have thrown out there. give me break, would ya?
we'll be at the next meet 'fo sho' (is that better?)
i'm not callin for the wet t contest, don't care to see one cause i see one everyday at home- but if there is one
i still say my wife would win-

gotta get to my day job kids. thanks for talking to me, good or bad.
sweet my dad was a nuke for 10 years and got out. now hes the VP of Amee Bay some company that contracts to the Navy. i got out this year as MA3 and my wife is MA2 right now in japan

Sammich

psshh......"beat?"
that's what i said...i have a 26speed bicycle with no oil on the chain that i could beat you with

8urcivic said:
god that meet was fun...lol

i guess im the fake itr....mav is the green one,...neon is cheesenip....and the single must have been robbie.

what about "ricer DA"
LMAO he doesnt sign on anymore so he don't count...until he signs on...he's ban from criticism

Sammich

oh snap...cheesenip can't beat on the ITR...LS

Sammich

my bad...wrong model lol...i want another teg...but i dont want it stolen..i think if i get another itll be a G2

Sammich

yea thats what i want...a DB1...thats what i really REALLY want..gota be 5spd...if you see/find one lemme know..i'm almost about to sign papers to get this 528i

Sammich

but somebody wants to buy my truck right now..its just a matter of having somebody follow me to bring me back