NC/SC meet

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
oh and most of our meets dont involve acting like idiots if thats what you mean by showing off, which I hope you dont mean that.

MrGurley

************5-0
thought you wanted to be ignored. we were trying to joke- but seriously, she would win the t shirt deal.- to anyone who likes to hang out a little with other teg owner/drivers-
where to meet up? when/where the next ci meet going to be for nc/sc charleston/ladson?
we just wanna roll around and show off like everyone else- why hate?
you say ladson like its a big area/city. im from ladson. where abouts are you located?

3tegstrong

GOTTA HAVE CASH FOR THIS!
whats up

you say ladson like its a big area/city. im from ladson. where abouts are you located?
i live in columbia at the moment- building a home in ladson- ready in mid january- i hope. Hunter's Bend subdivision. just signed 4 year contract to teach at nnptc , giving up my secong job to enjoy what i've worked for.
you?

3tegstrong

i live in Tall Pines. wowzer NNPTC you must have a big brain haha
no, just a BIG DORK in high school and got into the "nuke" program early. been navy since i was 18, retired at 38, now going back to teach full time. last 5 years in the navy were at nnptc/great lakes, il (fitness and bootcamp training-not all-nukes- now i'm back to teaching dorks.haha- hey- we looked at homes in tall pines!cool.

\\hey- i'm not a tight ass! i'm not looking for a bowling partner on here- just some buddies to yap with and get to know who drive tegs-i'm not cryin', i've not been offended, i just answered everything you all have thrown out there. give me break, would ya?
we'll be at the next meet 'fo sho' (is that better?)
i'm not callin for the wet t contest, don't care to see one cause i see one everyday at home- but if there is one
i still say my wife would win-

gotta get to my day job kids. thanks for talking to me, good or bad.

3tegstrong

showing off the hard work and how i spent it is what i meant-

oh and most of our meets dont involve acting like idiots if thats what you mean by showing off, which I hope you dont mean that.
no- i meant showing off all the hard work and how good my cars look and run. what do you mean by showing off?

Sammich

you only see one....at your wet tshirt contest at home?? one b00bie??? uh oh LOLOL sorry couldn't resist

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
god that meet was fun...lol

i guess im the fake itr....mav is the green one,...neon is cheesenip....and the single must have been robbie.

what about "ricer DA"