New Edition to my EDM collection

eg9

very nice maybe one day I can bring myself to spend that kind of money on one

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Those metal rings arn't OEM, he bought them from Honda-tech.. off a company there, they only had one set.. they were a promo item that they decided not to go head produce the product.. but yea i think it makes the cluster really stand out! I can't wait to receive it.

haha I'm not telling you guys my source cuz you'll be asking him for mad parts!.. but I will say he's a guy of off TI.

Last edited:

crzy azn

is crzy
wow, i must be a club kid because at first i thought EDM ment for electronic music.

but now i want a EDM front..i love how the fogs look, and how you can adjust the headlights.

nautica_t

hehe damn, you paid so much, i paid half of that. lol

and for those who are curious here's the headlight leveler switch too ;)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^ right clicked and saved.

never seen that before. i wonder if the jspec front had those? :what:

nautica_t

rotfl.. if you want, i can get a picture of it installed if you like, that's a long time ago when i first picked it up.

but i'll get a proper picture this weekend if you guys want.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
rotfl.. if you want, i can get a picture of it installed if you like, that's a long time ago when i first picked it up.

but i'll get a proper picture this weekend if you guys want.
Please do because that looks badass. Is it for USDM front or JDM?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
No rear fog, its useless in usa.. I'd rather save $ and buy the headlights!
doesnt have to serve a purpose, still looks good. They dont make em for the 1st gen neons but they have em for the 2nd gens. If i had a 2nd gen, id own it. All i want is the cluster, tails and front turn signals

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
why would they make an automatic adjuster like that? It's sweet and all, but what's the purpose for normal consumers?

just curious, I think it's ba!!

No rear fog, its useless in usa.. I'd rather save $ and buy the headlights!
how are they useless? it's more light!! I wouldn't mind more light behind me while I was backing up. lol

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
my moms volvo has a built in rear fog ... it just makes the left rear taillight brighter when youre driving

you guys could easily rewire your existing tails to do the same thing, or if you have 98-01 tails, put a DUAL FILLAMENT into the left turn signal and wire the high to the running lights