New Edition to my EDM collection

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Finally I bought a edm gauge cluster... I've been holding off on it cuz been searching for one that's close to my original mileage and I finally found one.. It's 81 miles off mu original mileage to this day. I paid WAY TOO MUCH for it $500 (DAMN EBAY) but it was worth every penny! now my edm tails and corners have a new buddy.. :lol:

BTW those metal rings around the gauges were added, I think it gives the unquic look.

Next up is a ukdm itr front end w/ the lip w/ special foglights w/ built into them. wireharness for fogs is also included. I got connections w/ a guy in UK and he will ship it to me for $500 :)

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
yeah i dont know about 5 bills you could have done alot more to your teg for that much.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
yeah i dont know about 5 bills you could have done alot more to your teg for that much.
yea well I want an RS*R header and my friend Ami isn't ready to sell me that yet and I want a edm front end and cluster. That's all i want for my car...no boost for me, I <3 my EXMAG way to much!

*01GSR*

I (v) JDM
Is the JDM ITR front end the same as the UK one? If so you need to spill your beans on who your hookup is because I want one.

heykosal

Angkorian
yea well I want an RS*R header and my friend Ami isn't ready to sell me that yet and I want a edm front end and cluster. That's all i want for my car...no boost for me, I <3 my EXMAG way to much!
Ami from TI?

BTW those bezels look hot, any idea where i can get a set?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Is the JDM ITR front end the same as the UK one? If so you need to spill your beans on who your hookup is because I want one.
No a ukdm front end looks like the usdm one except it has optional foglights are mounted in the itr front lip and bumper!.. also the ukdm itr headlights are different than usdm one, you can adjust the ukdm headlights w/ a button.. but yea the headlights cost $800
Adjusting Headlight Video

and Yes that RS*R header is from Ami off TI... she stated that IF she ever sells it, it would ONLY be to me, cuz I used to own on in my old teg and she knows how much it means to me.. the header that is.. but it's not cheap!

I actually thing the rear fog is useless in United States so I'm not playing on buying, but I will buy ITR SRS steering wheel.. :lol:

and my gf is thinking of buying me the RS*R header for xmas, its either Ami's or the brand new one that on ebay right now..:shock:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
never knew about the chrome rings. is that OEM? g3teg had a cluster for sale awhile back. got sold with the quickness cause of the price.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
never knew about the chrome rings. is that OEM? g3teg had a cluster for sale awhile back. got sold with the quickness cause of the price.
Yup. I sold it about a month after I got it to pay some bills. I wish I would've kept it. Once I start my interior project I'll be looking for one again.