Tune Up What Else ....

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
you can order NGK sparkplugs from any auto store. their only a couple of bucks. well worth the cash.

Backwoodz Tuner

You could just have your stock rotors machined. Brembo blanks are just essentially OE replacements. Having the stock one's resurfaced will yield the same performance. Auto Parts stores charge about 8-10 bucks a rotor to do it

Savin money for other parts are always nice. Jus gettin your rotors resurfaced , some high performance pads, and a brake fluid flush can make a world of a difference.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You can get the NGK blues wires from www.sparkplugs.com. That's what I have.

Add an air filter to your list.

Maybe balance/rotate tires if haven't done that, alignment.

platinumridah93

Registered Ridah
i also would recommend iridiums. i got mine for $6+. i love them with the stock plug wires. anybody have any experience with NGK wires? how good are they? i hear a lot of good about them, but do they make a difference on stock igition?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i also would recommend iridiums. i got mine for $6+. i love them with the stock plug wires. anybody have any experience with NGK wires? how good are they? i hear a lot of good about them, but do they make a difference on stock igition?
I have NGK wires. I don't notice much difference. But they look awesome though. Blue FTW!