Peruviann

so im doing a major tune up on my car so far i've gotten

Mobil 1 Oil
Mobil 1 Oil Filter
Fram Fuel Filter
NGK Spark Plugs
BWD Plug Wires

anything else ???

What are some good brake pads and rotors im replacing all of them not trying to spend too much its for daily driving

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
you can try getting some brembo blanks and having it cross drilled or slotted. dont get both designs cause it'll make no difference. as for brake pads..... shit i dont remember i havent had my car for 5 months lol.

Backwoodz Tuner

When was the last time you changed your tranny fluid or flushed your cooling system? Those are a couple good things to do while doin a tune up on your car. Or when was the last time you checked the timing or done a valve lash? Those couple of adjustments can make a world of diifference.

heykosal

Angkorian
water pump, dizzy cap/rotor, fluid flushes, brake pads, timing belt and tensioner spring, spark plugs/wires just to name a few. tune-up is such a general term.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Distributor cap/rotor should be added to your list. As far as brakes go:

Hawk HPS brake pads
Powerslot slotted rotors

Peruviann

already had timingbelt water pump and all that good stuff changed 6 k ago when i get my motor in

how much do these hawk pads run for

Peruviann

When was the last time you changed your tranny fluid or flushed your cooling system? Those are a couple good things to do while doin a tune up on your car. Or when was the last time you checked the timing or done a valve lash? Those couple of adjustments can make a world of diifference.

had a new tranny put in 4 months ago with new fluid had my timing done 6k ago as well with new water pump all that good stuff had a new motor put in

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
You could just have your stock rotors machined. Brembo blanks are just essentially OE replacements. Having the stock one's resurfaced will yield the same performance. Auto Parts stores charge about 8-10 bucks a rotor to do it