Rs/ls/gsr?

98_gsr

yeah check to see if its an oem or aftermarket sunroof...cuz sometimes aftermarkets can leak like a bitch

ijust1agame

imo the key factors are....

RS is the lightest base model w/ a 1.8 non vtec
GSR is the 2nd highest model comapred to the Type-R. of course the the type r is more race tuned by the factory, and the gsr is probably the heaviest with all the options.

you can build a ghetto man's type r and get an RS.
so you could convert the Rs into Type-R ?? im a newbie so yeahh.. you just needa mad cash right??

and whats ITR? someone school me..

jason.az1

I'm lost!
so you could convert the Rs into Type-R ?? im a newbie so yeahh.. you just needa mad cash right??
and whats ITR? someone school me..
you can buy all the ITR stuff for your teg and put it on alot of people do that.
like me I plan on buying either GSR leather INT' or ITR INT' just cant find any for good price and good condition.
and for the poor mans type-r I think its just a LS-Vtec with a itr/gsr/b16 tranny right?

hope i help

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I always figured the poor mans ITR engine was a B18C1 block with a B16 head. ITRs and B16s have the same PR3 head casting, minus the mild port and polish of the ITR head.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
I always figured the poor mans ITR engine was a B18C1 block with a B16 head. ITRs and B16s have the same PR3 head casting, minus the mild port and polish of the ITR head.
oh see i didnt know that i thought it was just a LS-V lol thanks for clearing that up

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
i checked out the car today. the 95 RS.

it has A/C, Power WIndows and NON POWER LOCKS, SUNROOF.

so im saying they just added it on when they first bought it or what?
Yes most of them came with P/W, mines has power locks but those are rarer, does it has an interior trunk release on the left side of the driver's seat? mines has it but seen lots of RS's without it, no sunroof, no spoiler, no ABS but who needs all that, less stuff to be worried about breaking.

jdm_mike19

i have a 1994 rs integra they have no cruise control no sun roof no abs and no power locks and a b18b1

RS= rally sport
LS= luxory sport
GSR= is all around like u get everything with vtec so comfort speed and the works so the rs is actually only like 43 pounds lighter than the LS i googled it awile back

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i have a 1994 rs integra they have no cruise control no sun roof no abs and no power locks and a b18b1

RS= rally sport
LS= luxory sport
GSR= is all around like u get everything with vtec so comfort speed and the works so the rs is actually only like 43 pounds lighter than the LS i googled it awile back
Does RS really mean Rally Sport?