Rs/ls/gsr?

k624ash

so yours saying an RS is better than an LS/GS??
if you dont mind going without the sunroof and the abs its a lighter car, if only a little. it has the same engine and trans as the se/gs/ls the difference in those trims comes down to little things, leather seats, painted moldings, wheels, things like that

bigmik202

i think mines an LS. i dont have power windows or anything kinda gay but its cool .. got mine for 1500 with 128000 miles on it gave it a tune up and its beastin now. just mashed on a honda yesterday dude thought he was tight hahaha.. shut his ass up lol

98_gsr

the rs is the base model integra. The engines are the same, B18B1 non-vtec. here is a comparason of all the models performance wise: click me!

RS: Regular Series. Available in both coupe and sedan. No sedan available in 1998. Model dropped in 1999. Equipped with the B18B1 DOHC engine putting out 142 HP and 127 ft-lbs. of torque. In 1997, power ratings dropped to 140HP and 124 ft-lbs. of torque. As always, the stripped down model. Standard features were a cassette player, rear window defroster, and tilt steering wheel. Cassette player replaced with CD player in 1997.

LS: Luxury Series. Available in both coupe and sedan. From the RS, the LS adds air conditioning, power windows and door locks, cruise control, and a moonroof. In 1998, the LS became equipped with alloy wheels and in 2000 was given a leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. The LS is most popular non-VTEC model Integra and arguably best value.

SE: Special Edition. Available in both coupe and sedan starting from 1995. SE's are only found in 1995 and 1996 model years until they were changed to be named the GS in 1997. From the LS, it added leather seats, alloy wheels on all years, and a rear wing spoiler.

GS: Grand Series. Available in both coupe and sedan starting from 1997. Same standard features as the SE.

GS-R: Grand Series Racing. Available in both coupe and sedan. Equipped with the B18C1 DOHC VTEC engine outputting 170HP and 128 ft-lbs. of torque. Same standard features as the GS minus the leather seats. However, leather seats ended up becoming a standard feature on the GS-R starting in 1999. Again, no auto transmission available for this car.

Type R: Type Racing. Available in coupe only starting from 1997. Not available in the U.S. in 1999. Equipped with fully tuned B18C5 DOHC VTEC engine outputting 195HP and 130 ft-lbs. of torque. Check the Type R Special for the technical differences on this car. Standard features were exclusive of the rest of the models and in 1997, included black mesh/suede bolstered seats with red stitching, mid-height rear wing, front lip spoiler, body colored side rocker panels, shaved door moldings, leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, power windows and door locks, and exclusive white powder-coated light-weight alloy wheels with 5-lug configuration. In 2000, added standard features were an aluminum shift knob, gunmetal lightweight alloy wheels, and air conditioning. As with the GS-R, no automatic transmission was available for the Type R. But if you were thinking about getting this car with an automatic transmission you shouldn't be thinking about this car at all.

corona88

:wstupid:

BASICALLY!!!!

rs= stripped down no power options unless they were a added on when the person bought it at the dealer when it was made.......side molding can be blk not matching the paint on the car. All come in manuals for the most part because an auto in a RS was an ORDERABLE OPTION. NO WING, NO ABS, NO SUNROOF. I beleive thats it

LS= Everything the Rs doesnt LOL

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
imo the key factors are....

RS is the lightest base model w/ a 1.8 non vtec
GSR is the 2nd highest model comapred to the Type-R. of course the the type r is more race tuned by the factory, and the gsr is probably the heaviest with all the options.

you can build a ghetto man's type r and get an RS.

ltrain

I got an RS is got power windows, power locks, power steering, A/C, no sunroof FTW!
power locks,spoiler and ac are options on the rs and yes the rs is better performance wise...much lighter (base model) then the ls...my rs is base model as can be... no abs, ac, sunroof, spoiler, power locks= alot of weight loss:)

oh and all 3 gen's came with PS

ijust1agame

i checked out the car today. the 95 RS.

it has A/C, Power WIndows and NON POWER LOCKS, SUNROOF.

so im saying they just added it on when they first bought it or what?