How to make ur high beam lens yellow

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Fogs dont need to be on the lower part of the bumper, but the actual lense has to be designed to project a wide and short beam the actual oposite of high beam which is a narrow and long beam with no cutoff, but you can always put a resistor so you can lower the wattage to make you high beam a driving light and not bling everyone with your ricer jdm racer yellow bulbs :)

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
^^^^^^^^is it really that serious to you ....oh yea we're just chattering via internent....anyways thanxxxx for anwsering my simple Q custom job i can put my hi/lo on the "outter headlights" & set my "inner lights" to fog lights via custom work thanxxxx.....if you wanna ask Y well because i want to LoL

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
see thanxxx cabezzzdb8 i knew what i was talkin about just wan't sure & wanted to learn something new thanxxxx

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
To that question, once again integra wiring is not made for hi/low single light, and I have never seen a fog light that would be the same size as the inner lights so no I don't think it would work or be possible.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
To that question, once again integra wiring is not made for hi/low single light, and I have never seen a fog light that would be the same size as the inner lights so no I don't think it would work or be possible.
Yeah true but is possible to make the low beam on the teg a hi/lo set up and the highs some sort of low wattage driving light, could do a bi xenon retrofit on the low's and put a resistor on the high beams to make it a driving light, but yea why dont you get some OEM fogs and call it a day :D

Sammich

That makes no sense to have them as fogs. 1. Fogs are supposed to be lower because they shine up through the fog. 2. Where the hell do you put your high beams. 3. You need to have your driving lights on the outside 4. It would look dumb with them on the inside. Your driving (low beams) are on the outside. Your High Beams are on the inside. Your fogs if you have them go underneath in your bumper. If you just want to have four low beams on at a time I suppose you could hook it up that way but then you won't have any high beams. I guess you could hook up a dual purpose light, (high and low together) and put that as your inner light. But then you would have to do some custom wiring becuase it's not setup that way.
i didnt wana release my anger as above...but u achieved it lol