How to make ur high beam lens yellow

LS-Boi773

hey guys haha me again i was wonder how do u make ur high beam lens yellow do u tint it or do u buy sum thing n put it on well plz help me hahah
n
how do i change my stock a emblem because i jus brought new Front n rear silver H emblem n is it easy to take out the ACURA emblem cause imma replace all of them to H n HONDA

Last edited:

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
spray....? & so what if i want the 2 inner lights to be my fogs?? or would i just change the inner lights to low beams & outter lights HID...?

Sammich

i just changed my bulbs out to yellow...gives me a slight yellow tint and hella bright high beams...ftw

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
lol i got....i thought you could change the low beams into the inner light & get HID on the outer lights you get what im sayin...?

Sammich

the 'inner lights' are ur high beams...and HIDs arent recommended for the high beams...u can HIDs for the low beams 'outer lights'

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
right thats what i said HID for the "outter lights".....ok to make it more understanding i want to make the "inner lights" my fog lights thats what im trying to say LoL

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
whats the diff. between fog & running lights lol basically what i want to do is put a 6000k HID on my "outter lghts" as for the "inner lights" i thoght i could make fog lights explain to me what running lights are thanxxxx homie lol

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That makes no sense to have them as fogs. 1. Fogs are supposed to be lower because they shine up through the fog. 2. Where the hell do you put your high beams. 3. You need to have your driving lights on the outside 4. It would look dumb with them on the inside. Your driving (low beams) are on the outside. Your High Beams are on the inside. Your fogs if you have them go underneath in your bumper. If you just want to have four low beams on at a time I suppose you could hook it up that way but then you won't have any high beams. I guess you could hook up a dual purpose light, (high and low together) and put that as your inner light. But then you would have to do some custom wiring becuase it's not setup that way.