Where to buy Blades? ITR wheels?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i'm a bargain hunter ya... only 1 rim is truely in bad condition. all the other can use a lil elbow greese.

biggame

damn u lwered that almost 3 in n its sits nice, my boy runs a performance shop ain PA n he told me to get tokico whites with iabach (however u spell it) springs n lower it one and a half inch...

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
yeah im trying to get some adjustable tokico illuminas too so i can lower just a little more.

biggame

yea im getting the tokico whites the five way adjustables wat about skunk2 coilovers? on those? my boy said to go with wat i said but if i got skunk to coilovers that i need their whole set up...

99jdmgsr

yo dog u gotta go lower than that i have blades with 195/55/15 tires and i cant really shuve a finger in where the fender meets the tire and im still thinking lowering it a little more so yea

biggame

id prob do blades w 205/50/15 but i dk how low to lower it cuz my boy is sayin dont go to low he said only 1 n a half inch n the dc2integ guy said he did 2.5 inch and 2.75inch so im like torn in the middle n like not sure wat to do like im soooo confused lol

biggame

i didnt think i di so wat if i did the tokico whites 5 way adjustable w the skunk2 coil over suspension and a strut under the hood and in the trunk... and a sway bar and polyurathane bushings???

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
If you want ITR Wheels my buddy brian actually has a set of JDM 5 Lug wheels. Great condition and also has new Kuhmo Comp Sport tires.