Where to buy Blades? ITR wheels?

biggame

haha, yea i gotta figure out if i want coilovers or wat not cuz my buddy is tellin me to go w iabach (however u spell it) springs but they arnt adjustable

99jdmgsr

i have h&r springs and it rides hella smooth i give u my word.. it feels like the car aint lowered but.. if u get them and u see that your car is to high u could just cut the springs thats what im doing

biggame

yea but then u can nvr raise it thats y i wanted to do coilovers but my buddy is like firmly against them for some reason...

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
If you look under the for sale threads, Richeee is selling a set of ITR wheels with tires, check out his thread.

biggame

well im looking to get a set in great condition how r the other 3? and also im located in PA...

sonicvybe

new driver
im pretty sure you can get bigger rotors with 16s but when you start putting bigger calipers and stuff you have clearance issues. as for the 4 lug type r's you still have to do some supspension swapping because our cars are 4x100 96 spec R is 4x414 i believe but dont quote me on it.
96 itr = 4x114
blades = 4x100

biggame

for the win? ok... lol... um sry im soo repetitive w this shit but does any1 kno the difference between "true" coilover or a strut and coilover set up? thanks.... (sry i kno it has nuthing to do w the wheels...