Where to buy Blades? ITR wheels?

biggame

Hey guys... Where could I get a set of Blade Wheels or ITR wheels? and how much to the averagely go for? Thanks!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
craigslist is definately your friend :thumbup: btw i hope you know itr is 5 lug and blades are 4 lug patterns.

<--- bought 8 gsr blades for $300.

99jdmgsr

shit u got 8 blades for 3 bills thats a hell of a deal.. shit... hey actually there is 4 lug type r replicas look exactly alike just lug pattern is diffrent it on ebay...................

biggame

well yea im gonna b doin a brake upgrade also but im lost w brakes i dont kno anything so if i was gonna do ITR wheels i would switch to the 5 lug also when i do my break upgrade... but in ur guys opinion wat looks better the blades or the ITRs.. and how did u get 8 blades for 300 do u kno wherei could get a decient pair i dont want any in bad condition... thanks!!

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
well yea im gonna b doin a brake upgrade also but im lost w brakes i dont kno anything so if i was gonna do ITR wheels i would switch to the 5 lug also when i do my break upgrade... but in ur guys opinion wat looks better the blades or the ITRs.. and how did u get 8 blades for 300 do u kno wherei could get a decient pair i dont want any in bad condition... thanks!!
watch out because you usually have to go with 17s when you do big brake upgrades. 5 lug or not.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
shit u got 8 blades for 3 bills thats a hell of a deal.. shit... hey actually there is 4 lug type r replicas look exactly alike just lug pattern is diffrent it on ebay...................
replica? are you referring to the 96' Spec R? cause they came in 4 lugs. 98-01 came in 5 lugs.

biggame

should i not go w 17s then? i was thinking of running 15s or 16s and my car as of now sits at stock ride hight i was looking to drop it an inch and a half so should i do 15s or 16s, but u can get bigger rotors unless u do 17s? so i guess i should stay 4 lug n w blades... thats prob the best look for integras right?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
im pretty sure you can get bigger rotors with 16s but when you start putting bigger calipers and stuff you have clearance issues. as for the 4 lug type r's you still have to do some supspension swapping because our cars are 4x100 96 spec R is 4x414 i believe but dont quote me on it.

biggame

ok i think ill just go with the blades in ur guys opinions is that the best looking wheels for an integra instead of the aftermarket ricer things? that r like 18s w low pros n all that shit? so should i jus do like slotted or jus drilled rotors and better pads w blades n my 1 and a half inch drop???