Car starts then cuts off

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I don't think so, I think it's built into the distributor. If I were you I would return all those parts you bought from autozone and tell them they were the wrong part, and go order a new honda distributor and be done with it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
does it have to be a HONDA one, or can i get one from like distributer king or even autozone
Personally I would not buy one from autozone. Distributor King makes really good distributors I thought they cost more than OEM ones do but I guess if there cheaper that would be ok.

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
what if i get a used one and replace everything that i have new on mine. Or would it be better to just get a whole new one and forget about problems. I think the only think ima return is the fuel pump. it was the most expensive piece

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
anybody know the part number for an 96' Ls distributer. I just called HONDA and they said they cant look it up becuz i have an Acura. But if a have the part number then they
can

mteg

Automatic Lover
Go to JC Whitney online. I found this one for $384.99
RPM PARTZ IGNITION DISTRIBUTORS
All new (not rebuilt) top-quality distributors come complete—and there's no need to buy a separate cap or rotor!
It looks like it comes with a brand new cap, rotor, and coil. Hope this helps.