B18b1 engine bay pics

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Damn, I should have you help me clean my engine bay. I wanna get spoon reservoir covers too!

k624ash

haha, soon my b18b1 engine bay will be housing a b18c1! i wonder if i can still post in here, the loophole being that its still a b18b1 bay like the title says

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
hey your VCs come out great what paint you use ? my VC is starting to flake and i want to paint it like a gunmetal color like your first one.

mteg

Automatic Lover
hey your VCs come out great what paint you use ? my VC is starting to flake and i want to paint it like a gunmetal color like your first one.
The gunmetal was duplicolor wheel paint-you just need to let it cure a little longer. The blue was a 2 stage consisting of a mettalic base coat and a blue pearlecent both high temp-bought at autozone. I found the key to paint your vc is taking your time. Make sure your vc is completely clean before painting-use aricraft stripper to remove paint-then a light sanding followed by a good washing. Don't go too heavy with the paint. I hope we can get a few more ls b18b motors up here.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
The gunmetal was duplicolor wheel paint-you just need to let it cure a little longer. The blue was a 2 stage consisting of a mettalic base coat and a blue pearlecent both high temp-bought at autozone. I found the key to paint your vc is taking your time. Make sure your vc is completely clean before painting-use aricraft stripper to remove paint-then a light sanding followed by a good washing. Don't go too heavy with the paint. I hope we can get a few more ls b18b motors up here.
i see underdrive pulleys, nitrous and a newly painted vc......very nicly done.