Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
well sorry we like to drive fast, cause im not drivin a Denali, cruisin, lol
and next time.....u can drive like that alone....no you dont drive a denali....but u do have an ls...how fast u plan on going?

midnightteg91

I would deffinatly prefer the lake or park, somewhere where we can stay overnight since itll be kinda a long drive for me.

G2White

Super Teg
that sounds good to me. i say we just do this at a lake/park and set it up. srew wut others think... LOL. the polls already said enough. do it.

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
Hope I didnt wake you and Ashley up when I set off those mortars off at midnight
I just want to say thanks DICK!! I was right about to fall asleep and your ass had to light them BUTTHOLE!!!!

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
well sorry we like to drive fast, cause im not drivin a Denali, cruisin, lol
WoW!!!! Yea but theres a difference between liking to drive fast and knowing when to do it. And I don't think "some" people know the difference....so why would responsible people go to the dragon and drive around with people that are idiots and cause accidents. It's not worth it. People work hard for there shit to have immature people fuck it up. Thats my point in not doing the dragon.

speedin

The Transporter
WoW!!!! Yea but theres a difference between liking to drive fast and knowing when to do it. And I don't think "some" people know the difference....so why would responsible people go to the dragon and drive around with people that are idiots and cause accidents. It's not worth it. People work hard for there shit to have immature people fuck it up. Thats my point in not doing the dragon.
HAHA, I had no intentions of being anything but first in line on the run :lol:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
So, since it seems like a park is in the lead by alot, Any ideas on a state?
I was at our state park today and i can reserve a picnic area, with a bbq and canopy..
Theres a place to drop in a boat, rent canoes, paddle boats. Theres a pool, and trails if youre into that. Fishing camping and I think theres a few other things to do there.
its $24 a nite to camp :eek:uch: but $3 for parking.

any other ideas?