Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GA-Beast

Owner
well if we do go to the dragon then we could coordinate with team integra and g2ic.....we're all teg owners so it'd be nice to see some new blood

G2White

Super Teg
90ncteg...bring tha chick in ur sig!!!!
LOL

BabyDoll; said:
two meets = $$$$$$$$$$$$ so I'm not to sure
well other than gas, if you don't spend the night its really not that bad. no hotel= MUCH less money, although it requires being able to drive back the same day. Ive made two "day trips" to the dragon already and its a 5hr drive one way. THATS dedication. LOL

G2White

Super Teg
well if we do go to the dragon then we could coordinate with team integra and g2ic.....we're all teg owners so it'd be nice to see some new blood
tried to get a g2ic meet going in the spring... i had ONE guy show up. there were tons of people who said they would show... so far NC members on g2ic seem to be flakers. (not all, but a vast majority)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
so i guess it's going to be the dragon then? :(
um..you u didnt notice the park was like in the lead by like 8 votes?
anyways, i could care less if its the dragon, b/c if it is, im not showing up, i have no desire to drive that far to run along a rd, ill go bout anywhere else except there.

i dont care if the meets in Sc,Nc,Va,Md,De,Nj, ill go, but as far as running along a road with a shit ton of turn, no thanks, I keep my shit on the track or the most part.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
um..you u didnt notice the park was like in the lead by like 8 votes?
anyways, i could care less if its the dragon, b/c if it is, im not showing up, i have no desire to drive that far to run along a rd, ill go bout anywhere else except there.

i dont care if the meets in Sc,Nc,Va,Md,De,Nj, ill go, but as far as running along a road with a shit ton of turn, no thanks, I keep my shit on the track or the most part.
LOL, he is afraid of the Dragon

GA-Beast

Owner
tried to get a g2ic meet going in the spring... i had ONE guy show up. there were tons of people who said they would show... so far NC members on g2ic seem to be flakers. (not all, but a vast majority)
ohhhhh sh!!!!!!!!t ....its uuuu...wuzup man its Integrity!! were u been, i forgot ur name was spelled like that...bseriesda9 said he can bring more ppl to the dragon next time....

G2White

Super Teg
LOL, wuts up man. yeah it would be great if we could get some more people up there next time. I'm still kinda mad that only one guy showed up.. but what can you do.

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
Well if you want to do a lake I have found houses for rent on kerr lake which is on the boarder of va and nc.....i actually have a lake house on the lake so i know it rather well...but we can't use it b/c i'm not going to ask my grandparent thats too much...but anyways I have found houses that sleep 8 up to 12 on there and for the weekend they range between 300 and 500. Which isn't bad if you split it....I found a house that was like on 3 acres it had a pool table and a jacuzzi ...which would be good for a meet b/c you can take pictures on the land they have and face the water it would be tight....ooo well just a suggestion.

90ncteg

White JDM
na, the dragon, that shit is sick, your the neon, all the tegs wanna do this shit, just do it man

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I agree with Cheese... a meet isn't to drive around like idiots, a meet is to MEET and look at each others cars and be social. You can't be social inside your car.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
well there are alot of different decisions on this....i prefer the lake idea...i had a blast at the beach just swimming and bullshitting......other than everyone driving like assholes....aka the "da group"...i had a blast. now im calling out the guys in the das because everytime we tried to drive one to 4 would wanna lead the pack.....when i want to meet up with other people i dont want it to be a race everywhere we go.....now im not being a dick...i know i was driving like an ass too....but not the whole way....i just dont want to get on a curvy road with a bunch of people who are gonna drive like asses.

sorry if anyone is offended but i know im not the only one who feels this way.