Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G2White

Super Teg
well there are alot of different decisions on this....i prefer the lake idea...i had a blast at the beach just swimming and bullshitting......other than everyone driving like assholes....aka the "da group"...i had a blast. now im calling out the guys in the das because everytime we tried to drive one to 4 would wanna lead the pack.....when i want to meet up with other people i dont want it to be a race everywhere we go.....now im not being a dick...i know i was driving like an ass too....but not the whole way....i just dont want to get on a curvy road with a bunch of people who are gonna drive like asses.

sorry if anyone is offended but i know im not the only one who feels this way.
word. no offense taken. but in my defence the only "crazy" driving i was doing was just trying to follow the others. i was only in the lead once and thats b/c everyone else fell back... but i think one or two of the other guys were driving a little worse.

and despite the fact that i voted for the dragon, I think the CI meet shouldnt be there. we should get a seperate smaller get togther for those of us who wanna go up there. its a lot of fun, but its better in small groups.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
word. no offense taken. but in my defence the only "crazy" driving i was doing was just trying to follow the others. i was only in the lead once and thats b/c everyone else fell back... but i think one or two of the other guys were driving a little worse.

and despite the fact that i voted for the dragon, I think the CI meet shouldnt be there. we should get a seperate smaller get togther for those of us who wanna go up there. its a lot of fun, but its better in small groups.
trust me...i know you were pretty chill....thats why i said i knew someone would x2 this.

GA-Beast

Owner
ya dumbassedness could turn into disaster on tha dragon......

90ncteg

White JDM
your always out front, lol jkk y u gotta be hatin on the da's???

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
na, the dragon, that shit is sick, your the neon, all the tegs wanna do this shit, just do it man
all the tegs ? wow can you not count? I think the Lake is at 13 votes as where your precious Dragon is at 3....I couldnt give a shit if I drive a neon, look, a meet is a meet, i think no where did it say only Tegs can join this site, its a club integra meet, and bein as im an active member on this site, i have as much say so in this meet as you do...

And again A meet is a socal gathering, not a race track, whats the point in driving 5 hrs to a fuckin rd?
If I'm goin to a meet, i want to look, walk around, snap pics, bull shit with anyone there, ask questions and maybe learn a thing or two, give advice, shit along those lines..not drive down a mountain.

G2White

Super Teg
all the tegs ? wow can you not count? I think the Lake is at 13 votes as where your precious Dragon is at 3....I couldnt give a shit if I drive a neon, look, a meet is a meet, i think no where did it say only Tegs can join this site, its a club integra meet, and bein as im an active member on this site, i have as much say so in this meet as you do...

And again A meet is a socal gathering, not a race track, whats the point in driving 5 hrs to a fuckin rd?
If I'm goin to a meet, i want to look, walk around, snap pics, bull shit with anyone there, ask questions and maybe learn a thing or two, give advice, shit along those lines..not drive down a mountain.
so dont go to the dragon then. we get that you dont want to go and you think its dumb. but there are a couple of us who want to go anyway. why cant we just go by ourselves. Ive already said i dont think the CI meet should be at the dragon. only the people interested should have a small meet-ish thing to go and have fun. going to the dragon isnt about chilling and stuff like you want to do at a meet. its about the driving. THATS why the CI meet should be held elsewhere. but the people who still want to go should be able to get together themselves. and nobodys making you go.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i didnt say that, i think this was put up as a 2nd meet, if yall wanna go and do that than go.

We are tryin to find a place for the 2nd meet, and alot of people are choosing other places than the dragon.

G2White

Super Teg
you mean second meet as in the official CI meet for next year?

yah i agree the dragon shouldnt be the official meet. its not a good place for "meets" as you stated.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Well not tryin to be a dick, but if ya'll want to run the dragon cool, but i dont think thats gonna be the 2nd meet so can we not whore up the thread with it. Thanks

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
your always out front, lol jkk y u gotta be hatin on the da's???
im not hating on the das....it was just a fact the the little "da group" drove like assholes.

and when i was out front...everyone stuck together....and no one was racing.