official clubintegra national meet

araizapc

Black '91 GS
All right three days left, so all of you heading south bound 95 when are you heading out? friday night or Saturday morning? would still like to drive as a group if possible, I'm in Fayetteville but can leave anytime to meet people on 95, let me know please. Also I know that some of you are planning to bunch up in a hotel but what about the rest? Are you driving back Saturday night or just hanging around and enjoy the area until Sunday morning?

Last edited:

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I'm leaving Cary/Raleigh w/ WatisJDM and Djstorm100 early saturday morning and staying the nite there and then going to the JDM meet in Fayetteville on sunday.

Hell bro, if you wanted, you could crash here wtih me. WatisJDM will be crashing here, and we'll be catching upto Djtstorm on the road, cause he's slow. =0

93gateg

im in fayetteville too, lets me and you meet on skibo, then head to 95 by cracker barrel and lets all meet at the rest stop saturday

TheOne1

GA memebers where you at!!!! When are ya leaving Saturday or sunday...Lets tighten this shi* up 3 more days!

Sammich

cool i need some good pics of mine, i haven't put pics up since i bought the car in november(virgin status). i'm hoping to have my stock muffler painted black so it can look even cleaner.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Rgr, I'll take some shots, it's no digital SLR or anything but it gets the job done well for me. for now.
if you see my build up thread, those are all taken by me.

Sammich

Rgr, I'll take some shots, it's no digital SLR or anything but it gets the job done well for me. for now.
if you see my build up thread, those are all taken by me.
that is all i need homie. besides those pics look good as far as quality, no problems here with me