official clubintegra national meet

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
im in fayetteville too, lets me and you meet on skibo, then head to 95 by cracker barrel and lets all meet at the rest stop saturday
im on 95...but im in richmond.....i should be leaving for the beach around 430ish on friday....maybe sooner....lemme know what time you guys are gonna be there.

TheOne1

What exactly are we going to do for 23 hours? Minus one hour to see all the cars>>>Its a long drive(by my self) for 6 hours from here just to sit around for 23 hours and do nothing....Having some second thoughts>

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
dude..beach..its beach week. Anyways..I dunno, 12 hrs of all my time is driving So Who knows, We know we can find something

TheOne1

Yea we'll see> Not looking good on my side though. You have other folks from your state you can follow i'd be taking the drive by my lonely> And my young pit-bull.

araizapc

Black '91 GS
im in fayetteville too, lets me and you meet on skibo, then head to 95 by cracker barrel and lets all meet at the rest stop saturday
That sounds good bro. just give me a time and I'll be there, I'm sure there's a few more from the area just hope they respond too

araizapc

Black '91 GS
I'm leaving Cary/Raleigh w/ WatisJDM and Djstorm100 early saturday morning and staying the nite there and then going to the JDM meet in Fayetteville on sunday.

Hell bro, if you wanted, you could crash here wtih me. WatisJDM will be crashing here, and we'll be catching upto Djtstorm on the road, cause he's slow. =0
hey man 93gateg and I are trying to drive down together from Fayettenam, would be cool if we could hook up with you guys and make it a little convoy you know, He mentioned the rest area I think is after exit 49 so if we could come up with a time it'd be bad ass, I'm sure my crappy car can manage to keep up with ya'll.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I've got like half-VTEC with my Blow-By, lol. Anyone could keep up with me.

Convoy sounds like a good idea bro. Rest area....you mean right after benson/smithfield exit? idk the #'s so well.

Rolling shots FTW.