What's the differences between model 94-01 ?

joe.wong321

Hi, I'm new here.
I'm trying to buy a 3rd generation integra
but since, I'm new, I hv couple questions
What is the minor differences or changes from 94-01? (coz they all look the same and belongs to the same gen !)
What is the differences between LS,GS, GSR? (I only know the engine difference)
Thank you

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
ok.....
first start off with.......ls,rs,gs all 1.8 l are non-vtec.....they just have different options.
gsr has vtec and a shorter geared tranny,

then u can get into stuff like the differences between the 94-97 body styling and the 98-01 styling.

patrick4588

Integra God
the 98-01 have different bumpers and headlights and the 00-01 gsr's have better leather than the rest. the 94 and 95 gsr came with oil coolers along with all the type r's. the gsr's have moon roofs and no third brake light in the hatch glass.

joe.wong321

So 3rd gen of integra is just like RSX, 94-97 is early 3rd, 98-01 is late 3rd
Are the differences are just different bumpers and headlights ?
coz I don't like USDM front end anyway and I'll probably swap the JDM front once I got the money
What is the option differences between LS and GS? They both have power everything and sunroof ....
Seems a GSR is my best bet since I have limited budget

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
joe.wong321 said:
So 3rd gen of integra is just like RSX, 94-97 is early 3rd, 98-01 is late 3rd
Yes, the Teg got the vast majority of it's body styling changes in 1998.

Are the differences just different bumpers and headlights?
Check out THIS link.

Seems a GSR is my best bet since I have limited budget
Well, a GSR will be more expensive then a comparable (in condition and mileage) LS, GS, RS or SE because it's a higher up model, mainly, it has the DOHC VTEC engine, the others don't.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Not all gsr's come with leather interior. I've got a buddy that has one with cloth interior. If your dead set on getting one, go with a gsr or your going to pay a lot more for perfomance. Your best bet is to buy the newest model that thatyou can find and afford. If your serious about tuning, do an obd1 conversion.

patrick4588

Integra God
Not all gsr's come with leather interior. I've got a buddy that has one with cloth interior. If your dead set on getting one, go with a gsr or your going to pay a lot more for perfomance. Your best bet is to buy the newest model that thatyou can find and afford. If your serious about tuning, do an obd1 conversion.
i know for a fact all 2000 and 2001 gsr's did and im pretty sure the 98 and 99 did too. it was an option from 94-97. the leather in 2000 and 2001 is also different than the previous years. its more durable and the seats have higher bolsters **sp.