Jared's Silver Integra

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
If you add $50 on your end I can trade ;)

If you don't mind, can you take pics of the intake whenever you have time? And is the air filter clean?

I'm putting my teg back go stock so I can sell it.
Dude. You better jump on this, man. This is a deal.
Mike, you're generous. It makes me wish I had all the parts to my oem airbox still. Lol.
Jared, I don't know what it is about your Integra that I like so much, but I like it. It just screams individualism and personality. Keep up the good work.

osiris19

Mike, you're generous. It makes me wish I had all the parts to my oem airbox still. Lol.
Jared, I don't know what it is about your Integra that I like so much, but I like it. It just screams individualism and personality. Keep up the good work.
I think I will. I'm also most likely getting an entire black 98-01 front end for $125 tonight!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Ok thanks man. I guess we're trading at Honda day right? You're my #1 customer lol.

So are you okay with the $50 on top?

And thanks Nick haha.

osiris19

Ok thanks man. I guess we're trading at Honda day right? You're my #1 customer lol.

So are you okay with the $50 on top?
$200 total then for wheel and SRI.
Also, thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Never have I had this much love for my integra. I'm trying my best to make it how I want it. Starting my new job Tuesday should help.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
$200 total then for wheel and SRI.

Also, thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Never have I had this much love for my integra. I'm trying my best to make it how I want it. Starting my new job Tuesday should help.
$200 for the wheel and the SRI is cheap. You're truly getting a deal.
And that's good to hear. I'm still not as warmed up to Alice (my current 'Teg) as I was with Ted (my last 'Teg), but I'm never getting rid of her -- she's mine until she dies, and then I'll probably just rebuild and keep driving.
'Tegs are very easy to have a love/hate relationship with, but the love almost always outweighs the hate.
Mike, it sucks that you're getting rid of your 'Teg, but I know the reason you're going through with it and I have nothing but respect for that.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
CI discount ;) I'd sell my wheel for $180 and the sri for $80, but since he's giving me his intake, I bumped it down to $50. And I'm selling the wheel at the same price I bought it for. But I call dibs if he ever sells it haha.

And thanks man. I really wish I can keep it but I don't have the time and the space to restore it. I'm hopefully going to buy another integra in the future though, which is why I'm keeping some stuff off my teg.

osiris19

Just picked my front end up.

For $125, I got hood, bumper, both fenders (in decent shape, couple dings no big deal) headlights, and corner lights. The driver corner light is broke, and it seems the mount that holds it is too, so I'll have to try gluing the mount in. Any suggestions? Other than that, it's all in awesome shape. Any idea what lip it is? The guy was saying its some kind of "rare super ultra JDM wings west" lip. Not sure.

Progress progress.

R13

The other asshole
Nice pickup! Finally going 98+ :thumbs up

Wings west, Possibly a rep, Not rare jdm, Just not popular.

I've always kinda wanted one to put a splitter on.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
If you sell it I'll take it off you if shipping isn't like $70 lol, I think it's poly so it should fold up into a smaller box.

osiris19

Hmm. I would like a type r lip. Idk. I'll see how I like it when it's on the car. Might throw it on for a week and see how I like it.

R13

The other asshole
All good, I'm not even sure I would like it lol, I have this idea floating in my head it would be cool to use for a splitter