Jared's Silver Integra

osiris19

Thought I would finally update this after a while. So far, this has been my progress:

199,6xx miles

Installed front mud flaps. Already chewed them up nicely.

Needs more low

So, that's just some updates on my car. Currently waiting to get paid so I can order my new exhaust to replace the old and junk spec-d, saving for an ITR wheel courtesy of Mike, as well as gonna try and do some body work and get the car painted black for now til I can afford my DVP.

Also still looking for a fender lol. Seems impossible to find around here. Especially a VSM one.

osiris19

Quick update. Last night my exhaust finally came. Today I got up and decided to throw it on.

In the box.

Onto the install. Ran into an issue here. Cat flange is all kinds of messed up, but I worked around it and made sure the gasket was clamped down enough with the bolts. Thankfully, no leaks.

And the final product.

Last night, one of my HIDs burned out. Not sure if its the bulb or the relay, so I just ordered a pair of 6000k's to try and replace them, and if its the relay I'm going to buy a 55w DDM Tuning kit.

Other than that, the car is going to eventually get a lower mileage cylinder head because I'm too broke to rebuild mine, and the ticking is just biting at my ears. Valve clearances are spot on, so something's messed up. I'll find it when I tear it down after I get my new head.

I'd like to also get it in for paint soon. Just gonna go with a simple black coat for now until I can muster the cash up to get DVP painted. Also still trying to get a 98-01 front and rear in VSM so I can slap that on before paint. Money money.

In the process of starting out my second year of college in a month so that'll slow things down a bit.

osiris19

Thanks! Glad to see my car finally getting some love. She's coming along slowly. I'm doing as much as I can.

Installed the VC and my new HID bulbs to replace my burnt out one. Good thing the ballast and relay aren't bad.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
If you add $50 on your end I can trade ;)

If you don't mind, can you take pics of the intake whenever you have time? And is the air filter clean?

I'm putting my teg back go stock so I can sell it.