A few small problems and bad mpg.

osiris19

That's good. I'd also perform a leak down test just to back up the compression test.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

I will one of these weeks lol anyways all that stuff did nothing. I've been mostly babying it with no ac and this is where I'm at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

Don't mind the CF my wife bought me it so it "had" to go in. Lol on the plus side it was real cf.

jbrown97ls

I mind the what looks to be hand drawn "Jdm as fuck" a lot more than the cf

DC4Dan

I mind the what looks to be hand drawn "Jdm as fuck" a lot more than the cf

Ok, I'll admit. It's a shrinky dink. If you have never done one look it up its awsome. I just had nothing to do with it when I was done lol

DC4Dan

I loved those things. I retract my previous statement, sir!
Haha my wife was making keychains for her club thing at college and thus at 22 years old I discovered and fell in love with shrinky dinks

DC4Dan

Don't hate. Wait till you do your first one. You'll chase that first shrink forever.

Hahaha

DC4Dan

I'll see how shirty my mpg really is tomorro, I'll fill up again and will be making a 100 mile round trip highway. I'm at about 80 miles just just above half tank. Oh and I ordered a Bluetooth Obd computer it tells you all sensor outputs an stats it should be here this week I'll let Lu guys know how it works

DC4Dan

Oh come on I know you have all made something gay that you thought was cool and kept it