Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

During the last event the clutch went out in the DC2. It would not go in to gear at all and made the day end prematurely. This was a perfect time to do some regular maintenance on the car as well as go over it with a fine tooth comb to fix other issues that have been going on.

The familiar sight...

The head will be getting refreshed as well. As you can tell it needs it.

Nick_C78

So, my girlfriend, Tom Attack, and Rob Huh all worked together to get me a pretty awesome birthday present! Thank you guys so much!

It should feel a lot more comfortable than the wheel that is currently on the car. Being way sexier is a plus as well.

osiris19

Happy birthday! That's a nice wheel. I wanna get a legit wheel but my grant works for now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nick_C78

The transmission is back in now. The clutch had 2 popped springs. I am assuming the issue is because I didn't have my new clutch master cylinder properly adjusted when I installed it. Rushing things is never a good idea. That problem has since been fixed.

New clutch:

Tranny Installed:

After much debate it was decided to upgrade the Lost Motion Assembly while the head was already stripped. After bouncing back and forth between what brand to go with I decided on Science of Speed.

New versus Old:

That is it for now. The waiting game continues. My head is still with Phil. While he works his magic I have been stock piling parts. This time has been a perfect time to right a few wrongs with my build. Big thanks to Tom Attack for his help throughout this cars entire build process lately. His help is really making the DC2 come to life.

Nick_C78

Science of speed uses oem nsx lma, modified to fit b series. I always choose oem when I can. Skunk2 makes it themself. Also skunk2 was on back order. Kind of made the choice easy.