Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

The other 2 came in today to my surprise.

So it was off to Raceline to pick up my tires...and it looks like the tires were worse than I though:

Finally matching wheels! And new rubber of course.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Actually your car is starting to look a lot like how i want my car to look. But its all due to the wheels. haha Damn they look so much better than 15" gt3's.

Nick_C78

I know right. People are going to hate because of the Gen2 reputation, but oh well. Gen 1 and Gen 3 never had issues. Gen2 they tried to go lighter and we all know what happened.

Nick_C78

Thanks man. I love how 6ULs look. One of the best looking 15" wheels on the market, imo.

I have a few small things to update. Nothing major just yet, but soon. I'll try to get around to the little things tomorrow.

Nick_C78

Here is a small update I had to do for driver comfort:

I really only did it for comfort. I mean I suppose the added theft protection is nice too. I needed the wheel extended a little closer to me, because when I am strapped in I can barely reach the top of the steering wheel, which makes it hard and uncomfortable when my arms are crossed in a tight turn. Thanks again Tom Attack for the excellent service as always. I love how it feels now. Much more comfortable and easy to turn. More updates to come in the next few weeks.

Oh and your guys can hate on you want about it being a replica and not a legit Works Bell one, but I couldn't justify spending so much on a damn hub.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
do your elbows hit the thing with the window switches with you drive? I need to think of a way around that problem, and im not removing the door pannel. Maybe custom door cards or something.