RWD conversion possibility?

enoch723

OGstackadoIIa maybe you should read and see that I have had several questions.. don't be an ass

covert_Con.. big whoop if I spell something wrong.. this site.. this post.. is not about using proper English and spelling everything right. Last I checked its where people that may have an automotive question, they ask it, and someone that has the automotive knowledge, answers it. But to please you.. this whole post will have good grammar without misspelled words.

But anyways. A quick run down of what Im actually asking. Most of it has been answered.

Can I do a rear wheel drive conversion on my 88 integra?(answered)
Would I be able to use the drive train from a 95 passport?
Is there any drive train I could use with the d16?
What would you guys recommend I do as a swap to make my 88 integra rear wheel drive?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
OGstackadoIIa maybe you should read and see that I have had several questions.. don't be an ass

covert_Con.. big whoop if I spell something wrong.. this site.. this post.. is not about using proper English and spelling everything right. Last I checked its where people that may have an automotive question, they ask it, and someone that has the automotive knowledge, answers it. But to please you.. this whole post will have good grammar without misspelled words.

But anyways. A quick run down of what Im actually asking. Most of it has been answered.

Can I do a rear wheel drive conversion on my 88 integra?(answered)
Would I be able to use the drive train from a 95 passport?
Is there any drive train I could use with the d16?
What would you guys recommend I do as a swap to make my 88 integra rear wheel drive?
Proper English will help you get your questions answered faster. And You can do anything to our cars, that is the golden rule.

I recommend using the CR-V drivetrain. And you can use the b20, which is very reliable under boost.

enoch723

Thanks guys. I think If I go through with it I think I will either go with covert_Con advice, seems like it will be the most straight forward, not exactly the easiest though. B20 wont be a big deal to find but getting a drive train from the crv. I don't think it would work but could a passport drive train work? Only reason I ask is I have access to a parting out passport and I told my buddy to hold the engine tranny and drive train for a bit. I don't think the engine or tranny would fit without fabrication which I wouldn't rather not do

1994 Integra

Is the pic of a teg getting the convertion?

And I know no matter what I have my work cut out for me, Im not dead set on using my teg, but I can do most of the fab myself and everything instead of going out and getting a new car.

No matter what I do though i know its gunna be a long tiring expensive project Lol

Does anyone know of any drivetrains/trannys that would bold directly into my tegs d16? Trying to do as little modifications as possible. If I can I would like to avoid doing an engine swap but I know the chances of me using the d16 is like 1%.. Lol. I dont expect to keep it
The questions that you are asking are making it seem like you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. First of all. Is the body of your first gen teg even in good condition? And 2 you will also need to design a front end if your just doing rwd. Because those axels in the front dont just make the wheels turn. They put a load on the wheel bearing.