Colorado Meet

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hey wanna plan a cruise or somethin for either August 10th or 11th? I'll bring it up again when it gets closer and things are set in stone but are fridays or saturdays usually better for you guys? (jus so I can plan and stuff)

00DC2TW

If it takes a person to burn up the clutch and the motor to get more comfortable then let it be because thats what they need to do. Also If a 49cc scooter will move a 300lb guy I seriously doubt that a 250 would struggle to move you, and if you need to launch at 6k then you need to go back to a tricycle because you have no business riding. If you want to share your bike expertise go to a bike forum, no one here gives a rats ass about bikes.

I assume by the lack of usable information in this thread that no one is ever going to do a meet?
LoL yeah I have seen guys hauling on ruckus' with the stock engine, then theres the ruckus with a gy6 swap (150cc) I have seen a 200+ lb guy going 75 on one

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yes, fmu

Charly[horse];1080108 said:
Hey wanna plan a cruise or somethin for either August 10th or 11th? I'll bring it up again when it gets closer and things are set in stone but are fridays or saturdays usually better for you guys? (jus so I can plan and stuff)
I'd be down. If its all day, Saturdays are best, evenings work for both though

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
We have meets every Friday night here FYI everyone, not just for Hondas or integras tho. I'm kinda one of the only active members of the group, particularly that owns an integra

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Nope, and no comments on the auto, I know, it'll be gone soon enough. Garrett t3/t4 with a log style manifold, blitz bov, tial wastegate and all piping and intercooler, getting an fmu as well
how do you not have a job and could afford a turbo :shocked2:
can't wait for it to be done. It'll look amazing :thumbs up
where do you live btw?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
how do you not have a job and could afford a turbo :shocked2:
can't wait for it to be done. It'll look amazing :thumbs up
where do you live btw?
Lol, lots of selling and trading and working my magic :thumbs up but thanks man :)

And Colorado? As it is the Colorado meet thread lol

hgocasca

level 77 troll
If it takes a person to burn up the clutch and the motor to get more comfortable then let it be because thats what they need to do. Also If a 49cc scooter will move a 300lb guy I seriously doubt that a 250 would struggle to move you, and if you need to launch at 6k then you need to go back to a tricycle because you have no business riding.
Ummmm....you're comparing a bike to a scooter....stfu

bradster101

thats because you were saying that in order for you to ride a bike which is more than capable of moving you without problem that youd have to launch at 6k.... so I think we know who really needs to STFU

DeAngebro

Foster
Hello everybody!
I would like to introduce myself because I will probably be seeing you guys at alot of meets. My name is Foster and I own a 1999 Integra Ls. I bought the car about a month ago from a friend as more of a favor since he was moving away and he needed to get rid of it. he sold it to me for 2900. after a couple days of owning her, something retarded happened and it ended up being at my crappy mechanics house for 3 weeks :( which is total bullshit. but i ended getting an engine swap, but still a b18b1 :( it's in pretty rough shape but i plan on cleaning her up very well. it has a body kit rear bumper, which i need to get rid of soon :p and today i just installed my new front end with Cole, klutchdb7. He and i went to highschool together! i also live like five minutes away from him. so i look forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully you guys can teach me a thing or two about my car :)