Colorado Meet

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Chris - I'm down if your close. I am in the middle of job training but I could make a short trip tomorrow evening to go cruising if your still around. I pmed you my number so let me know.

MsIntegra92

Good to hear from ya :) how are things?^

Haha wink mirror brackets
things r good. interesting. im gonna start painting my car this summer. staying black but adding so color accents. justin is possibly thinking of selling his teg.

collkid

2 Things.
I'd be interested in Cruz any time.
I'm thinkin about getting a bike, eveyone I talk to says to start with a 250? Any suggestion on where I should could take class?

hgocasca

level 77 troll
250's are for vaginas, classes are for people who are afraid to ride. Bikes are like dogs, respect them but never fear them, they can smell it. Start on a 600cc bike. Hit me up and I'll help you out

hgocasca

level 77 troll
My first bike was a 1200cc and my first (and current) sport bike is a 996 (~1000cc). A 250 will be lucky to beat my geo prism off the line, and will top out @ ~100mph and take one hell of a beating trying to do so. They're cute for your girl to learn on or to get a couple groceries in, but not for dd on public roads. Trust me, I was banished for weeks by my friends for considering one. Come hang with me and I'll get you on the right path bro

collkid

Well. I'll really look into it more next month when I sell my JEEP CHerokee.

ANyone going to Cruz tonight?