Natr0n84's 94 GSR

natron84

got em on today...i love these wheels. they need a fresh coat of paint. but i'll wait till i paint the whole car championship white and just hit em with a fresh coat then.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

PatEK

sweet wheels, also have them on my car. did you have to use spacers to clear the caliper? because mine won't fit without 5mm spacers.

natron84

^what he said. I had to do a full hub conversion to get them on. it was worth it though. now when i want to do a brake upgrade i'll be able to use 98+ ITR calipers and 4th gen prelude rotors :)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
^what he said. I had to do a full hub conversion to get them on. it was worth it though. now when i want to do a brake upgrade i'll be able to use 98+ ITR calipers and 4th gen prelude rotors :)
lol nonono, Acura Legend 2 pistons, or NSX calipers

PatEK

i have a 96 ITR, so i do have them on mines. still won't fit right with the 98 spec brakes on

natron84

i have a 96 ITR, so i do have them on mines. still won't fit right with the 98 spec brakes on
Damn! well I'm in no hurry to upgrade to bigger calipers anyway...the 96 spec ones, with hawk hp+, will do until i get a little more practice at the track and start to need them.

PatEK

oh ok, thought you had a bigger spec brake on your's. still a really nice rim to see.
96 spec does the trick on the track, just wanted to brake a little later and this helps out with the cooling of the disk.
that's why i went to 98 spec

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
oh ok, thought you had a bigger spec brake on your's. still a really nice rim to see.
96 spec does the trick on the track, just wanted to brake a little later and this helps out with the cooling of the disk.
that's why i went to 98 spec
thats weird because i have legend calipers on my 4x100, prelude vtec rotors sink in slightly, so i had to mill the brackets(~2mm). Not sure about ITR 4 lug rotors. I might be getting 4x114.3 conversion seems like im going to be experimenting.

PatEK

yeah it is weird, really thought it would fit nicely. but the rim hits the caliper, just had to space it 5mm's

natron84

Love the front end, when are you going to paint the car? and what color?
Thanks. I'm waiting on the bank to approve my offer on a house. So as soon as i move in there i'll paint it.
I really like white, but white teggies are a dime a dozen... so i'll prolly be undecided until the day before i paint it :lol: