what did you do to your car today?

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
I got a nice dent in my from taking a high bump a bit too fast. Makes me sad when I get under the teg and see it.

phatintegra

Banned
Euro
1. Friend shop put in a new Coolant expansion tank
2. Clean up headlight with 2,000 grit sand paper, wax and buff
3. Reset Service light
4. Renew my vehicle registration

Integra
1. Doing calculation and break down work sheet on what is left to do to get the teg back on the road.

Civic
1. Drove it today to make sure the trans was in good working order.

Camarokid

Stay thirsty my friends
busy one 2day, installed buddy club upper control arms and adjusted ball joints to correct camber. installed spoon sports subframe rigid collar kit, and then 4 wheel alignment. results: camber up front is gone, and collar kit did what it said it was going to do, my ride feels tight again. good day till next time!

pinkley

b@115D33p
filled er' up with some GoGo Juice($37 worth), washed the winders, checked all fliuds, tire pressure, spilt a soda in the floor board, punched the cd player because its a 9 year old POS.........and set up an appointment to have my windshield replaced by safelite auto.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
(Yesterday) Put on decals, license plate frame, and got super bored and placed my license plate hanging in my grill area

99tegjawn

filled er' up with some GoGo Juice($37 worth), washed the winders, checked all fliuds, tire pressure, spilt a soda in the floor board, punched the cd player because its a 9 year old POS.........and set up an appointment to have my windshield replaced by safelite auto.
How much did they quote you for the windshield? Mine has so many little nicks and scratches. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk