Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Your condenser? lol s***'s hella loud
i dont think its that anymore idk i have to pull my bumper and see

Can't wait to look at this car when you come to ECHM (if you guys still are thinking about it)
im not going to take that car. it all depends on stuff, but i doubt ill be able to make two big trips over the summer.

I doubt Dylan is going to take the DC4 across the country.
no sir!

I was drunk and I think I started calling it the DC3.5 or some variation of
its a DC what ever vin number on my car you look at

goofygamer

take it out and put on the other intake lol. there is also a bypass valve that helps with the water. What intake were you thinking of getting?
I was between the pwjdm or the aem v1 itr cai. Ive read that the v1 is better than v2 and that the itr has a 3" pipe that helps a lot with gains. I'm just worried about water, but your idea seems good. Might sell my gsr one, get the aem cai and a cheap short ram for the rainy seasons.

$300 is a hefty price for the cai though...=[

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I was between the pwjdm or the aem v1 itr cai. Ive read that the v1 is better than v2 and that the itr has a 3" pipe that helps a lot with gains. I'm just worried about water, but your idea seems good. Might sell my gsr one, get the aem cai and a cheap short ram for the rainy seasons.

And this is why you pm Mitch ;) he got his from me. I have the short ram right now. I may dyno with my Sri then try the cai and see

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

get the bypass sponge filter thing

And this is why you pm Mitch ;) he got his from me. I have the short ram right now. I may dyno with my Sri then try the cai and see
the sri will choke up your motor. Ask the guys to do a comparison dyno run if they have a cai in shop.

Once she's actually finished being built and running. Depending on how much we sell this month...Maybe first week of March. Dylan, you need to get cammed.
nope this aint no quarter mile car. My lap times at Button/Thunder arent fast enough to need cams

XjoEnX

Just my experience, I had the AEM CAI with bypass valve on my old GSR. It works wonders and does keep water out. It's worth spending the extra $50 on. I've never had to replace it. Even to this day it's still on the car. Absolutely great product from AEM.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Just my experience, I had the AEM CAI with bypass valve on my old GSR. It works wonders and does keep water out. It's worth spending the extra $50 on. I've never had to replace it. Even to this day it's still on the car. Absolutely great product from AEM.
my car doesnt really see the street often and when its raining i dont drive it lol so im not worried too much