what did you do to your car today?

phatintegra

Banned
Shopping list on parts.com for the Benz After work heading to the Benz Dealership to purchase more parts. Then brake pads from Tire Rack.

Can't wait till I upgrade my 345mm rotors to 345mm cross drilled OEM CLK 55 AMG rotors :)

Wife picked up the Civic yesterday from the body shop. Going back in due to CEL.

Last edited:

mohawk42s

Just finished doing a rack swap and putting energy suspension bushings in my front lower control arms. Also just ordered my rotors for my Legend/cooper big brake kit. :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Installed my radar detector better. The fuzz would have to purposely look for it to see it :)

Also put my Oem tails back in haha

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Just finished doing a rack swap and putting energy suspension bushings in my front lower control arms. Also just ordered my rotors for my Legend/cooper big brake kit. :)
Just ordered the same bushings for the front LCA's. Mine are trashed completely.

pinkley

b@115D33p
gave her a drink of gas, washed the cement caked windows, checked the psi in the tires, filled my washer fluid, and checked the oil and trans fluid. drove to work!

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
bahaha, i spent an hour taking off the ORIGINAL dealership sticker on her trunk lid. Looks some much better without it. took me over a year to finally do it -.-

mohawk42s

Just ordered the same bushings for the front LCA's. Mine are trashed completely.
Good luck getting the old ones out... i had to burn two of them out and the other i hacked to death then hammered it out.
it does feel better than stock so its worth the hastle